1. USER INFORMATION
SINFINES Y MAQUINARIA, S.A., hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is the party responsible for processing the User’s personal data and informs users that their data will be processed according to current regulations on personal data protection, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which reason you are provided with the following information about the processing:
1.1. DATA PROTECTION CONTACT DETAILS
SINFINES Y MAQUINARIA, S.A.
C/ DEL TINT, 25
25210 – GUISSONA (LLEIDA-SPAIN)
2. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
2.2. The operations envisaged for the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications —provided that prior authorisation has been given— by email, fax, SMS, MMS, Push Notifications, communities/social media or by any other present or future electronic or physical means that make commercial communications possible. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services or those of its partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will not have access to personal data under any circumstances.
- Statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests, purchases, orders, proposals, budgets, consultancy, audits or any type of request made by users via any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Website newsletter.
- Delivery and development of our products and services (to provide users with more relevant content and a better experience with our products and services).
- Compliance with the company’s contractual obligations.
- Analyse and profile the customer or other data subject, electronic direct marketing, target marketing on company’s networks and elsewhere.
- We use profiling to identify data subjects’ personal profiles, online behaviour, age and consumer habits. We use this information for marketing purposes and to develop services.
2.3. Data storage criteria: data will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing; when no longer required for that purpose, it will be erased using appropriate security measures to ensure pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS
The data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so. The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any personal data is transferred, the Users’ express, informed and unequivocal consent will be requested beforehand.
4. USER’S RIGHTS
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the designated supervisory authority (Data Protection Agency – www.agpd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with applicable regulations.
Contact details for exercising their rights:
5. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact or download forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the provider to process their request; the inclusion of data in the other fields is voluntary.
Users guarantee that the personal data they provide to the CONTROLLER is true and they are responsible for communicating any changes to said data.
All data requested through the website is compulsory, as it is necessary to provide Users with the best possible service. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will suit your needs.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of the personal data it controls, and manifestly with the principles given in Article 5 of the GDPR. Accordingly, the data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
The CONTROLLER warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to put in place the security measures set out in the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated appropriate information to Users so that they may exercise said rights and freedoms.
Review these privacy protection principles from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made.