How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The 'login' user to keep the session active on the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Recent searches on web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads shown to the user.
- Survey information in which the user has participated.
- Data connection to social networks for users accessing with your Facebook or Twitter.
Types of cookies used
This site uses both temporary cookies as permanent session cookies. Cookies Session store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it exist. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the web parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general predefined in the terminal or the user define. For example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and the locale from which you access the service.
They are those that enable the effective management of advertising spaces that are included on the website or application from which the service is provided. Allow to adjust the content of advertising for this is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to introduce service improvements depending on usage data that users make.
In some web pages you can be installed cookies third party that manage and improve services. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics.
|Name of the cookie||Finality||Like|
Usage statistics of the web to better meet our customers, optimization by web analytics tool
The duration of the session
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Settings button content.
- In the section Cookies you can configure.
To set permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can select Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the window Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can set up specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies from all sites except those in which you trust.